The Lupus Association of Tasmania is a self-funded non-profit organisation served by volunteers.
We are committed to understanding and supporting people with Lupus, Sjögren’s, Scleroderma, Fibromyalgia or any auto-immune disease in the following ways:
- By educating and informing patients and their families.
- By providing support in the form of encouragement and service.
- By promoting and supporting research designed to discover the cause of, and a cure for, lupus and related auto-immune diseases.
- To read our Patron and President’s messages, please click here
- For information on Lupus, Sjögren’s syndrome, Fibromyalgia syndrome, and Scleroderma, please click here.
- To make a donation and support your local organisation and research, please contact us.
To contact the Lupus Association of Tasmania, please click here.
Established 1st December, 1999.